8.31.2008

Thanksgiving Point

My mom and I took Addi to the Thanksgiving Point gardens this week. First of all, it was my first time there for enjoyment! (I've done events for Nu Skin there before, but they don't count as actually visiting!) If you haven't been before you need to go, they are beautiful and I have all kinds of ideas for our flower beds next year! Addi's favorite part was feeding the fish. I thought that she would enjoy the Noah's Ark area better, but the water needs to be warmer and she needs some friends with her that will encourage her into the water...I wasn't about to go in and splash around :) We had a great time and I can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

Addi is getting so big! I need to take Tristan there, it looks like some much fun.