10.18.2008

We are in Trouble

The other day Addi and I went to Kohl's. I gave her the choice between a toy and an outfit. Guess what she choose? The clothes! She wanted to put it on when we got home and she walked around saying "pretty" and "cute". She likes to pick out her clothes everyday, and LOVES her shoes. She brings me a pair first thing most mornings to put on. She got up at 6:30 the other morning so Dave and I let her wander around on the floor in our room. She was pretty quite for a little while and then all of the sudden I heard her on the side of my bed saying "pretty". I looked down and she had a pair of jeans and a jacket that she had pulled out of the laundry basket and she wanted them on. Isn't she a little young for this?

Her new outfit, she has wanted to wear this everyday since she got it!

8 comments:

C Scarbrough said...

I love it! You are going to have the best shopping buddy around!

Camille Jensen said...

I don't try to miss the enrichment meetings! They're always on a day that is impossible for me. Well, I've worked out all the bugs. I'll be able to come now. I feel dumb. Well, my blog is private but I want to invite you. My e-mail is cami.jensen1980@gmail.com =)

Anonymous said...

man that is a girl after my own heart! Maya was just the same way and I just love it :)
what a doll!

Mckellie Bellie said...

She is growing so much! She is a lot like Eliza she loves outfits and shoes!
MCKELLE

Unknown said...

what a cutie! I would love a little shopping partner like her. She's adorable!

The Tracy's said...

Just pray that she has good taste since she has an opinion. Elle started having an opinion way before she should have and it hasn't been a very good one (according to my taste)! How fun and how beautiful she is. So excited about your new little niece.
Trudy

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You are going to be in trouble. She is ALL girl and is going to cost you lots of money as a teenager. Good thing she has parents like you two to teach her about hard work.

Anonymous said...

The ipod- the love of clothing- now she just needs her own cell phone! She gets cuter and cuter all the time.

Are you guys coming down for Amy's wedding? If not- we'll see you at Tricia's! Crazy huh!