This post is a little late...On Jan. 5th Dave turned 30!!! Dave took the day off from work and we had a good time hanging out as a family all day. I wanted to plan a huge surprise party to celebrate the big occasion, but I knew that was one of the last things that Dave would want, so I scaled it back a bit and just invited a few friends and family over for cake and ice cream. It was still supposed to be a surprise and everyone gathered at our house while we were at dinner. Unfortunately there was a huge snow storm that night, so when we got home Dave noticed all of the foot prints up to the front door before he even got inside. But I am happy that I was able to keep it a surprise for that long!
Dave...I am so thankful for you. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. I love that, after almost nine years, you are still my favorite person to hang out with and my best friend. Thanks for always treating me so well, being such a hard worker and helping me become the person that I want to be. I love you!
3 comments:
Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle David!
Oh my goodness! The big 3-0! Rob turned 30 last year. He didn't mind but I had a hard time with it. :) Tell Dave happy birthday for us!
Hello to the Beck family! Just passing on a little love.
Found your link through the Lindstrom's . . .
We ought to venture out one of these days with our little people :)
Post a Comment