5.26.2009

Such a Helper!

I constantly hear Addie say "I help, I help" so I've wondered how things will be once her new little brother or sister arrives. Well, I think I got a preview the other day. Kimmie and Anna were over and Addie decided that she would feed Anna. I wonder what other things she'll try to help with once we have a new baby at our house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! and she has someones shoes on... I love Addison!

kelsey and murray said...

i had no idea you were prego again! that is wonderful, congrats!!! your little addie is such a doll!! i can't wait to see the new baby!

Amy Dayton said...

oh my gosh, with the nursing cover and everything! That is so cute! She will be a great big sis. Good luck with your upcoming delivery!

the lockes said...

Hey Cand and Dave! Good luck with the upcoming birth of number 2! We are thinking about you and can't wait to hear the big news. You were definitely missed at the reunion... we didn't know how to function without our social coordinator! Love you guys