After a long (15 hrs) road trip we have made it to Arizona! The combination of two little kids and a moving truck with a top speed of 65mph made for a very long day. Addie and Cole did really well considering they were strapped in their car seats for so long. Addison actually rode in the truck with Dave for most of the trip, she thought it was the greatest thing ever! 
We've been here for a week and have started to get settled...I'm not sure how much settling we can really do until we buy a house, but we are making do! We are so thankful that we have family to stay with and some familiar faces to make the move easier. But I have to admit I am counting down the days until I am back in Utah (6!). We sold our house the day before we left so we get to head back sooner than we planned on to pack up the rest of our stuff. Yeah!!! 
Cole and Joelle,,,can you believe they are only 2 months apart! Our first week in AZ has been pretty crazy. Dave has a building for the store, but they have to put in an office and a few other things before he can be in. The day after we got down here we found out about the State Fair (it was starting 5 days later) so we spent the week getting a booth, inventory, phone numbers for the store, business cards, etc so that he could be ready to sell at the fair. Now that it has started Dave is spending 12-15 hour days there and we are visiting quite a bit! But I am looking forward to the fair being over and beginning a more normal schedule. I'm sure that Addie & Cole are looking forward to it also, but we are wearing them out pretty good each day and when they get the chance they fall asleep so quickly!
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it safely :) We'll always miss you up here! Glad that we'll be seeing you soon ;)
Hey Becks, Congrats on the new job. We have talkd about moving to Arizona for a while. I am sure you will love it there. Our blog is private but if you send me an email I wll invite you.
cowgirlupem@yahoo.com
Emily
Dave, Welcome welcome!! Where did you guys move ????? Im in Old Town Scottsdale.
Post a Comment