1.29.2010

Barrett-Jackson

I'm sure that most of you reading this are like me and have no idea what the Barrett-Jackson car auction is. Until a couple months ago I had no idea either, but Dave decided to get a booth and sell safes there...so I learned quickly! It is one of the largest, premier car auctions in the west. People were buying cars for more than we are wanting to spend on a house, pretty crazy!We had a fun time visiting, Addie's favorites were the school bus and any car that was pink. I didn't get any pictures of the pink cars, Addie was admiring one, leaned on the stantion and knocked the stantion over almost hitting a car that had just sold for $100,000. Luckily a man was standing there and caught it before it hit the car, but I sure got a look that could kill! I decided that I'd put the camera away and quickly get out of there! But we did get to see the Ghostbuster car and Bat Mobile and a few other cars from recent movies.

3 comments:

The Hendershots said...

Looking at all of your pictures makes me sad. I miss you guys. Thank goodness for Addie's phone calls. Cole looks bigger in all the pics but I swear Addie does too- was her hair that long at Christmas?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That's awesome. I think that sounds fun to see. The Bat-mobile is so cool.

Amy said...

Hey this is Amy Coulliette Bennion. I came across your blog and I just wanted to say "hi" it has been a while. I think your family is adorable! Have a great Valentine's Day!