We came home from UT and less than 24 hours later we were on our way to Disneyland! Addie was so excited and told me before we even left, "Mom, Disneyland is my favorite place to go!" We met my parents, Jake,
Caitlyn & Chuck and Michelle and most of their family there. We had a great time, and the 2 days flew by. I was surprised that Addie could ride most of the rides. On the first day she went on Tower of Terror twice, Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. The next morning as we were getting ready to go she told me she didn't want to ride any scary rides today! I guess we did her in, although she still says that Splash Mountain was her favorite ride.


Splash Mountain


I swore I would never buy those backpack leashes...well, I did! Cole wants to walk himself to the grocery store from the car, and when I saw the monkey backpacks at Target I thought they could be helpful. They lasted about an hour! Addie treated hers more like a baby and wanted to hold the monkey! Cole loved wearing it, but also wanted to hold the leash,
totally defeating the purpose! Oh well, at least I'm learning to never say never :)
Toon Town


Cole needs his naps, so I was happy that he slept as well in the stroller as he does in his crib.

Tower of Terror


Addie spotted the ice cream shop & immediately knew what she wanted: sprinkle cone with pink ice cream!

We wanted Addie to see the ocean, so we took a break from Disneyland for a couple of hours and headed out to Newport Beach. She LOVED it and came back sandy & wet!



Space Mountain

I've never seen the Christmas version of It's a Small World. It was incredible and became my favorite ride of the trip.

We could either fit the pack 'n play or the stroller in the trunk. I figured the stroller was a must so this became Cole's make-shift bed! And I had to laugh when I woke up and found Addie sleeping half way under the bed!

Princesses - According to Addie, the whole reason we came to Disneyland was to see them!




The big
Ferris wheel at California Adventures - If you haven't been on this before, they have some carts that move on their own little track & others that stay stationary with the
Ferris wheel. I should upload the video - but we were in a cart that moved & Cole would laugh so hard each time it began moving. It was hilarious.


It was such a fun trip. Addie is already asking when we can go back, I'd take her next month! Now we just need to convince Dave :)
2 comments:
We love Disneyland. I'm so glad you guys were able to go. Have fun in NYC. I'm so jealous. :)
SO fun! I'm glad to hear about Disneyland letting 3 year olds on most of the rides . . . I would LOVE to take Emi!
Post a Comment