One of the main reasons we stayed in Utah was so that I could be in town when my sister, Kimmie, had her baby. Luke Garrett Hendershot arrived December 30th. It was so fun to be at the hospital when he was born and to be able to see and hold him several times before we headed back to AZ. I'm sure he'll be so different the next time we see him. Addie was obsessed with being able to see "baby Luke" and was counting down the days until he arrived. Because she wasn't a sibling she wasn't allowed at the hospital so she had to wait until they came home. She was so sweet with him when she was finally able to see and hold him. She wanted to check out everything, his fingers, toes, etc and has talked about him constantly ever since. She even said to me the other day, "I think baby Luke should pack up his stuff and come visit us!"
No comments:
Post a Comment