I'm so thankful to be married to someone that loves being a dad. And Addie and Cole sure love their dad. Addie has been talking about what she can do for her dad on Father's Day for the last week and was so excited to give him his present that it was opened 5 minutes after he woke up! If Cole is awake when Dave leaves for work, Dave has to quietly sneak out so that I'm not left with a very upset little boy! And each time we pull into the parking lot at Dave's store I get excited little screams from the backseat. Addie asks, almost everyday, if we can visit dad and take him lunch!
Cole wasn't feeling too well on Father's Day. We left church after sacrament meeting and headed home for the remainder of the day. I hate seeing my kids sick, but I was happy to see this...
...Cole likes to cuddle, but on his own terms. And he rarely falls asleep while cuddling. If he is ready to sleep and hasn't been put in bed yet, he'll find is own spot on the couch or floor. I'm glad that Dave got to enjoy Cole's exception today.
Dave, thanks for being such an awesome father and husband. You always put us first and work so hard to provide a comfortable life for our family. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment