4 wheeling

paint balling

and other games: Rock Band, Wackee Six, horse shoes & Minute to Win It

The work project for the weekend was starting the log cabin for the kids to play in.

Tie Dyed shirts to wear in the parade.

Attended the annual pancake breakfast put on by the fire department.

The kids participated in the annual 4th of July parade & Cole enjoyed being a spectator and eating all the candy!


And just took advantage of spending time together.

We wore the kids out, and found Cole asleep in some funny places.

And I witnessed something that I've never seen before...
...Dave being glued to a book!
Cole also discovered my mascara this weekend and hid when I tried to take his picture!
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big. Next time you are in town call and I will stop by Ma and Pa Beck's to give hugs. Let me know how you did the tye die shirts (I have tried and the colors bled). jesiccakallas@yahoo.com
XOXO
Post a Comment