For years we have been getting together with the Cutler side of our family on New Years Eve. This year was no exception. We had a great time...
hanging out

playing with blocks
These blocks have been around for years. I remember playing with them when I was little. I'm so excited that my dad made a set for my kids this year for Christmas!
reading our 2011 predictions and coming up with our new 2012 predictions

taking a nap :) (Dave hurt his back when he took the kids sledding & the dr gave him some muscle relaxers that also made him pretty sleepy. He did wake up in time to count down the new year!)

1 out of 3 - I didn't expect Isaac to stay awake, he was asleep at his normal time. Addie tried hard to stay awake but fell asleep @ 11:55pm! Cole made it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment