8.15.2012

Isaac's One!!!

Isaac is ONE today!!  He has been such a great addition to our family and I can't believe it has already been a year.  As I posted about before we had a party before we headed home from Utah.  So his actual birthday was a little more low key and spent with just our little family.  We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and came home and opened presents.  We had a fun day celebrating Isaac and are so thankful for him.  He brings such a fun spirit to our home.  He is the quite the character and smart!  I'm amazed at the things he gets already and he loves having Addie and Cole around.  On the rare occasion that it is just Isaac and me at home he will search the house for his playmates :)  He also likes doing things in his own way on his own terms!  This might be trouble but for now I'm thankful for his independent spirit! 







 

No comments: