4.02.2013

Utah

We headed to Utah during Addie's spring break.  Because of bedrest and Macie being born right before Christmas this is the longest we've gone with a visit to UT - 6 months.  I was so excited to get back and spend time with family and friends.
We took off Sunday afternoon, hoping to make it all the way to Sandy, but with road construction and a nursing baby we were only in St. George at 2am so we decided to stop at hotel and sleep for awhile.  We finally made it to Sandy around noon on Monday!






Monday night we got together with most of the Becks at Trafalga.




On Tuesday we visited Hill Air Force Base (which I'll post about separately) and spent some time with Cliff, Amber & their family.  After dinner we met up John & Karen for ice cream.  Then it was back to Grandpa & Grandma Cutler's for a sleepover.  Addie, Cole, Anna and Sydney slept all night on the Love Sac!



Wednesday we visited the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point (I'll post about this separately too).  That night Dave and I met up with a few of my high school friends (I can't believe I didn't take a single picture) and came home to find grandpa reading to Addie, Cole & Anna :).

 We keep passing this billboard...only in Utah!!!
Thursday was Josh's bday!  We celebrated his birthday and had an Easter Egg hunt.  Addie was pretty excited that she found the golden egg.




















Friday we visited the duck pond, went bowling and also visited Scheels (all separate posts).
We had another Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, this time with all of the Beck cousins.  We also celebrated Grandma Beck's birthday. (Posted separately)
Sunday was Easter.  We went to church with Grandma & Grandpa Beck and then had lunch with them.  We had dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Cutler.  (too many pictures...will post this one separately also!)
It was time to head home on Monday.  We made a stop at Shirley's Bakery for breakfast and then stopped by Nu Skin to say hi to some friends.  We were also able to see the progress they are making on the new Provo temple, pretty amazing to see the changes.  We had a great trip and it went by way too quickly.





No comments: