Every year Nu Skin has a flag football tournament. Last year Dave's team came in second and they've been talking about this year ever since. Well, all the talk must have worked, they took first place! The championship game was against a team that was younger than Dave's team, at the end the other team made the comment that they couldn't believe that they got beat by a bunch of old guys...it was pretty funny! Congrats.

3 comments:
poor addy and her finger!! doesn't it make you so sad when they get hurt! hey, trica told me you guys are going down to az for amy's wedding. when are you leaving? that will be so much fun having you guys down.
Congrats old farts... I mean, gentlemen.
Congrats on the win Dave, you old farts, NOT. Way to show them age doesn't mean anything! I can't tell exactly who was all on your team from the picture. But, I know your pretty competitive so I am sure you put in your share help take 1st place.
Post a Comment