11.25.2008

Yes it's true...

...Addi is going to be a big sister the beginning of June! We are really excited, but I don't think that Addi really has a clue as to what is going on. Luckily I haven't been as sick as I was with Addi, hopefully that continues! We are not going to find out the sex of the baby, but Dave is convinced that it is a boy! We'll see if he is right. Because I feel so different and all of my cravings have been different I tend to agree with Dave, but we'll have to wait and see.

20 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! I bet it is a boy too.

Cute shirt. Did you make that?

The Deans said...

Congrats! That is exciting! I am glad that you aren't as sick this time!

C Scarbrough said...

Congrats!! We are thrilled for you guys!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!

Anika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY! More Cutler ( and Beck) babies!

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

That is awesome! We are due at almost exactly the same time, how exciting. I haven't been as sick either and this pregnancy is so different from my last one, so Noah is convinced it is a girl. Ha Ha! We need to get together!

{haley} said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Nicole S. said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news! I'm pregnant too, I'm due June 23rd.

Kati said...

That is so exciting. Congrats.

Casey Jensen said...

Congratulations Candice! I wasn't as sick with C.J. either so maybe you are having a boy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

The Ross Family said...

Congrats! We are excited for you! I personally hope you have a girl so my girls will have a friend close in age:) I can't believe you aren't going to find out. That would drive me crazy!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! I know alot of ladies due in June. Must be something in the water? :)

Andrea and Justin said...

That is the best news ever! Glad you are feeling good. My second pregnancy was a lot better also!

Jess said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Holy Schmoly! I am so excited for your little family!

The Tracy's said...

I thought so!! I had a feeling it was coming. I hope it's a boy! We need a little boy Cutler baby!!
So happy for you. You are such a good little mom and glad you're not as sick. Yaah!
Trudy

Amy said...

Congratulations..I would be dying to know..ok, I am dying to know already.

Mckellie Bellie said...

WOW! I am so excited for u! Addi is going to be a BIG SISTER alright!
McKelle

Brit H. said...

Oh My! Oh Yay! Oh My & Oh Yay!!! Congrats you guys! You are great parents. I hope that you have a better pregnancy this time! Let me know how you are doing and if there is anything we can do! Play date?