12.03.2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It's a few days late, but Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great weekend. We sure did. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love spending time with family and all of the yummy food. We are also lucky enough to have both of our families close by, so we were able to celebrate with both. We spent the afternoon with my family and the evening with Dave's. The food was delicious, we ate way too much and Addi had a great time playing with cousins. Already for the Turkey Bowl!

Addi was a great help to her uncles, the potatoes turned out great!

Addi even got to sit at the big girl table this year!

After lots of food Brielle and Addi needed to rest!

Addi helped aunt Tricia walk on Grandpa Beck's back.

We spent Friday and Saturday decorating our house for Christmas. Addi LOVES her tree. The night we put it up she took me upstairs several times to look at it!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Can I get your address? I'm trying to mail out my christmas cards. Do you have Kimmie's too?