For years we've had many family members try and convince us that we need to move to Arizona. I've always hesitated, but a few years ago when we were visiting for Thanksgiving and I watched as many people begun hanging Christmas lights on their palm trees in their front yards I decided that I could never live anywhere that a snowy Christmas wasn't a real possibility. I know that many people disagree with me, but I LOVE the snow. There is something about the mixture of Christmas lights and snow that adds to the magic of this time of year. So, for those of you trying to convince us to move south, until you can promise me this I think we'll be staying put! 
3 comments:
I didn't think I would miss it but the other day it was 75 and I was wearing flip flops while Christmas shopping. Not right. Texas Christmas's will definately take some getting used to. You house looks so pretty.
Lucky I wish Arizona snows in Arizona the coldest it got this year was proabably 35 or something like that!
tell Mr. Griswold I totally dig your lights!!! (of course Dave's are perfectly lined up ;)
Post a Comment