We finally decided on a name! Colton David Beck. He slept for six hours straight last night, so I'm crossing my fingers that the trend continues!


I also have the sweetest husband, he is putting up with the extremely uncomfortable chairs they call a bed at night and after telling me that he had to run an errand he showed up with 4 dozen roses. I love you babe!
12 comments:
Congratulations you cute family!! You did baby surprise!! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys! he is adorable...as expected!
I am so happy for you guys! I would love to see you while I am in Utah. I am here until July 13th. So I'll give you a call and maybe we can come see the new babay after you guys get adjusted a little more.
He is beautiful! I'm so happy all went well and you have him named. Thanks for letting us know. Keri and Carolee
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well and happy that you now have a boy too! Yeah!
So exciting. We'll have to do some newborn shots :-)
Love the name! Boys names are harder than girls names . . . at least for Jare and I. James Carter has been the only one we have agreed on . . . so hopefully he's our only boy!
What a cute little chubby baby!! :) Congrats! We are so excited for you! Love the name too.
Congratulations Candice! Im so happy you didnt find out what you were having. When Claire came out and they said "It's a girl" It was the coolest thing thats ever happened. Anyway, congratulations! He is sooo cute!
Candice- He is beautiful and mommy is looking beautiful too! Congrats, this is such precious time with a new baby! My hearts aches for it already!! So let me come hold him for you!!
Candice, we think he's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations, you two!!! He's beautiful! What a darling family you have! You are all such beautiful people!!! We are so happy for you, keep pumping out those darling babies!!! (maybe recover first!!!:)) Love you all!
Cami and Greg
Congratulations!!! He's absolutely adorable!!! And we love the name you chose! Addison looks like such a wonderful big sister already, too. :)
Love, The Wilde Family
Post a Comment