It's official we are house-less. What will it be like to not have a mortgage or utilities this next month? Of course I cried as I walked through our house for the last time, but it felt so different being empty that it made it a little easier. It wasn't home anymore, it was an empty, echo filled house that used to be home. I will miss so many things, especially our neighbors. But now that the fair is over we'll hopefully have a little more time and we can start house hunting in AZ. I just hope that we'll be in a new house by Christmas. The perfect holiday to make a house a home!
3 comments:
I remember crying as we left our old house but like you said, once the furniture and the drapes come down - it's no longer your place.
We miss you! We hope that things are getting easier :)
Enjoy your visit to Utah, moving is so hard. I hope you enjoy the time with family, we will see you guys at Thanksgiving!
You did have such a beautiful home, but your right without all the pictures and all of your amazing furnuture you guys made it probally was not home. I can't believe you are not going to be here. I did'nt even get to say bye so you better be coming for Christmas! I can't wait to see where you end up. Im sure your mama is missing you! Love you guys!
Post a Comment