12.02.2009

6 Months

I can't believe that Colton is 6 months already. He is getting big so fast. He has two of his bottom front teeth, LOVES food (the only time he gets upset is when you are eating in front of him and not sharing, or not sharing fast enough!), and will probably be crawling soon. He loves to get up on his hands and knees and then looks around to see who is watching! He is so proud of himself and loves when you make a big deal out of it! He'll rock back and forth, trying to figure out how to get his hands a legs to work and gets to frustrated when he can't! He is still the perfect baby, I love to hold and cuddle him, he always makes me feel so good. He still likes his space though so I don't get to cuddle for as long as I'd like. His smile lights up the room and when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap he'll give the best hug when you pick him up. He puts his hands up by your face and bury his head in your shoulder. I love it! I'm so thankful that this little guy is a part of our family. I love watching Addie with him, she is so sweet to him and he adores her. I love hearing their laughter together from the other room or in the backseat of the car. There is nothing better than hearing your kids laugh together! I'm one lucky mom.
Stats: weight 18lbs 12oz 50 percentile; length 18.5 inches 95 percentile

No comments: