These last couple months have been a period of a lot of self learning. I can admit that I was wrong now, and I guess it is okay that we moved to AZ, they do get snow! The only difference is that instead of waking up to the beautiful sight of it falling from the sky they truck it in and cover a parking lot for the day! Steve has a friend that hauls in a dump truck of snow every year for his works Christmas party. We decided to tag along, Addie was so excited to see it and the first thing that she did was sit in it! Unfortunately it isn't the soft powdery stuff we are used to, it was a little crunchy and slushy! She ended up with a wet bum for the rest of the afternoon. Doesn't hold up the same in 70 degree weather, but at least it was snow.
3 comments:
That game was so much fun. Let us know when you get back into town so we can hang out again. I'm anxious to have you in AZ. Please call us when you get back!!! Merry Christmas!
Good uncle Steve! We miss you and hope you have a fabulous New Years.
XOXO
we sure miss you guys! It was great to see you, even just for a little bit :)
Post a Comment