I've always known, or at least thought, that when it comes to cleaning Dave and I were on the same level. We like it clean and can be particular about it (we've been known to re-clean what the other just cleaned because we want it done a certain way!) Dave has taken his cleaning to a whole new level! One that I don't plan on competing with.
The house we bought was a foreclosure, needless to say, we spent many hours cleaning before we could/would move in. It has actually been quite shocking to see what kind of dirt people are comfortable living in. As I've been busy scrubbing down walls, baseboards, cabinets, etc Dave has been busy vacuuming the driveway! That's right, as we cleaned out the garage together I thought it might be a little extreme to vacuum all the edges once we had swept but figured it was a good idea because you don't get a completely empty garage very often. Once that was done I was ready to take a load of garbage to the dump when Dave moved onto the driveway! I don't know if he noticed me taking pictures, so this post and pics might come as a surprise. I got a pretty good laugh and realized that I would much rather have it this way than be living with a slob! I love you babe...thanks for being so clean!
4 comments:
That's funny. I have cleaning OCD bad too. My neighbors make fun of me because I shop vac my drive way and garage all of the time.
What must your neighbors think? I love it! I can see spraying it off but, never vacuuming. Are you sure his dad isn't Mont Barney (my dad- this is so up his alley).
Holy Cow! That is so awesome! I am laughing right now. Post some more pictures of your house . . . a grand tour if you will!
So funny he's vacuuming the driveway!! And I thought I had OCD..haha..good for you guys though! Can't wait to see more pics (hint hint)
Post a Comment