9.03.2010

One Year Later

One year ago, last August, we decided to make the move to Arizona. I cried for days (lets be honest, it was weeks!), and periodically ever since, but it is hard to believe that it has already been a year. I never knew that moving away from home would be so hard, but filled with so many blessings. Our little family has become so much closer as we've had to depend on each other in a way we never did before. The Lord has definitely guided us to where He wanted and I'm so thankful we've listened. I can now say one year later that I'm beginning to love our new life in Arizona. The friendships we've begun making and the lessons that we've learned will be forever cherished. Of course we miss everyone and many things about Utah and I still look forward to moving back one day, but for now I'm completely happy with where we are. Here is to another year and all that it has in store for our little family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While the Becks will ALWAYS be missed :). I'm happy to hear that you are getting settled in. Crazy how whacky life can get and yet the most important things like family make it all worth while :).
Now the next most important thing - when is NYC?!!?