Halloween is my least favorite holiday. But now that I have kids I can't really ignore the day! So, I pulled out my 3 decorations, bought some pumpkins and made Addie's costume! Caitlyn, Sarah & Addie had a great time painting pumpkins. I was a little surprised that Addie wanted hers all black! I had great intentions of covering it in glitter, but unfortunately that never happened. 
Addie wanted to be a "pretty" witch for Halloween. I let her pick out the fabric for her cape & tutu. We found the hat at Wal Mart and added a few of our own things & Addie was so excited when she spotted these gloves at the dollar store that matched perfectly! I just wish they fit better, but what do you expect when they cost $1! Addie was so happy with her costume & always made sure that "pretty" was included when she said what she was!
I think that Cole takes after me! He was supposed to be a little shark, but the costume lasted all of 30 seconds before he was on the ground trying to get it off! 
No comments:
Post a Comment