12.30.2011

Celebrate!

While we were in town we were able to attend Aly's baby shower and Luke's 1st birthday party. Of course Addie was thrilled to go to anything baby related and because we were spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa Beck's Cole was able to attend also :) They were very helpful while opening presents!

I can't believe that Luke is 1 already! He might not like the holiday birthday, but at least we'll always be in town around his birthday so we can join in on the parties!!

We also took Cole in for a much needed haircut. I watched from the window for a little bit and when I thought that he was going to sit through the whole thing I went in to take pictures. I was wrong :( He sat through a couple pictures and then he was done and the tears began. We had to bribe him to sit still. As soon as he was finished he led me out to the car where he wanted to be buckled in his carseat immediately! There was no waiting inside for dad to finish his cut too.

No comments: