Addie has been asking to try on my wedding dress these last few days. I finally agreed, but she had to finish one row on her job chart before. I didn't realize what kind of motivation my wedding dress would be, she was happily willing to do any job! I wish I had her excitement on video once she earned it...you would have thought it was Christmas or we were headed to Disneyland :)
I don't think the smile left her face the whole time she had on my dress. And when Cole spotted one of Dave's suits from his mission he wanted in on the action! 





My kids are awesome! Watching them in Dave and my clothes made moving them from place to place totally worth it :) Addie LOVES weddings. She talks about hers everyday and is constantly planning her big day! She has her guest list planned out, wants to wear my dress ;), talks about the temple and occasionally asks me who I think she will marry! I love this little girl so much.
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I miss you sweet kids. Addie is such a little women already!
That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Priceless.
Post a Comment