5.21.2012

Our Girl is 5!!!

I can't believe that Addie is turning 5.  She has been so excited for her big day, counting down for months.  I am so thankful for this little girl.  I can't imagine our family without her.  I love how her smile lights up her face, especially when talking about something exciting.  She is a 2nd little mother to Cole & Isaac and usually so willing to help out.  She thinks she is 18 and loves to be with older kids and adults.  Some of her favorite things are:
*make up & jewelery
* shopping
* anything girly
*Addie Clark
*steak, bacon, meat!
*artichokes
*dance & gymnastics
*family & friends
*books
*school
*swimming
*being in charge

Sunday birthdays are always a little different, but she was especially excited that she was going to be sung to during Primary!  After church we let her open presents and then made her favorite foods for dinner: steak, artichokes, corn on the cob and rolls.  She wanted angel food cake with strawberries & blueberries for her birthday cake, but when she saw this little cake at the store she thought it would be better for a candle, so we did both!  After dinner she was ready to try out her sno cone machine.  It was so fun to have gpa, gma & Justin here to celebrate and are so thankful that they came to visit.












No comments: