5.05.2012

Random April Pictures

I was looking through our pictures from April & came across some that I thought I should post. 
Isaac tried out the swings for the first time.  I thought he would like it better, when he didn't, Presley offered to hold him.  Unfortunately he wasn't a big fan of that either :(  Thanks for trying to help out Pres!!

We've spent quite a bit of time at the pool.  The kids still prefer the heated community pool over our own, but they've braved the "cold" and ventured into ours a few times too!




Addie has been begging to go back to the Play Factory so she can climb the rock wall.  Luckily I had enough battery in my camera to get one shot while we were there :)

Crazy sleeper - this is why we don't allow Cole to sleep in our bed.  Who thought a little 2 yr old could take up an entire king size bed!!!


Happy birthday grandpa!  We were at Dave's shop working on some new cabinets for our closet and had given Addie and Cole a few supplies so they could build something of their own.  A little while later they came back singing "happy birthday to grandpa"  each with their own cake complete with candles!  Best part is grandpa Cutler's bday in in Jan and grandpa Beck's is in Oct, at least they are thinking of them, right? :)
I mentioned above that we've been working on cabinets for our closet.  We had brought part of it home & put it in our room until the closet was ready for us to start installing.  Addie had been waiting up for Jake to arrive, once he did we couldn't find her.  We finally did, she had put herself to sleep, books and all!

We were headed to the pool, but it was also Isaac's nap time.  I was hoping I could keep him awake long enough that he'd sleep in his stroller at the pool.  Guess I wasn't fast enough, after getting the kids ready & packing everything up I found Isaac sound asleep on the family room floor.  He's such a great baby, he didn't even cry...I thought he was still playing with toys :)



No comments: