7.12.2009

Great Big Sister

Before Colton was born I was really worried about how Addie would react to having a new baby around. Luckily all of that worry was for nothing. She is so sweet to him. She wants to help me with everything...changing his diapers, burping him, buckling Cole in his car seat...you name it she is right there. It has also been fun to watch her when she doesn't know that I'm watching. I've seen her go to Cole numerous times and just look at him or give him a kiss. Whenever I ask her if she wants to go or do something she always asks if Colton is going to come. I asked her the other day if she wanted to go to the store just with me and we would leave Cole with dad...she quickly said, "no, Colton come". I have loved watching her with him and feel so blessed to have been entrusted with both of these sweet little spirits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful and I love reading about how honored you are too be their mommy. You are amazing.