If you haven't picked up on a couple of my posts lately, this move to Arizona is wearing on me. I never thought we'd be in transition for so long. We moved down in October and kept assuring everyone that we'd be in a house by Thanksgiving. We are so thankful to Curt & Karen for letting us stay with them for this long, but I can't wait until we are in our own home and can finally feel settled. I'm dying to start unpacking and decorating a new house!
I'm sure that you've all been there when challenges seem to be lasting far longer than they should and your not sure you can go on much longer...this is how I've been feeling these last few weeks, but I got a phone call that changed that this week.
My mom called on Thursday to let me know that she and my dad would be flying down on my uncle Scott's plane on Friday! They would only be staying one night but wanted to get together for dinner on Friday and then have us over all day Saturday while the guys were golfing. It doesn't matter how old you get, there is just something about having your mom there to make you feel better. I loved every minute of their visit. Thanks Uncle Scott for flying them down and to my mom and dad for making me feel like I can handle our current challenges! The visit coupled with stake conference and Elder Oaks made for the perfect weekend. And Addie absolutely loved the house they stayed in and her time with grandma and grandpa.

No comments:
Post a Comment