3.11.2010
Six Years
Six years ago today Dave and I were married. At that time I didn't know that I could love him so much more. I didn't know the challenges we'd face together - being a wife, new jobs, parenting, moving, etc. I didn't know that we'd be living in Arizona. I didn't know our greatest accomplishments together - Addison & Colton and how much joy they would bring. I didn't know how to make anything out of wood. I didn't know that I was capable of so many things. I didn't know of all of the good times we'd have - being a wife, travel, kids, new friends, family, etc. I didn't know to the same extent what it means to serve others. And so many other things that I didn't know six years ago today. I am so thankful for everything you've taught me, the way you believe in me and for the journey we've been on together so far. I wouldn't change a thing. I look forward to many more challenges, accomplishments, joy, love, happiness and everything in between in the years to come. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment