Colton is 9 months today! He is getting so big too fast. He is crawling all over the place and so proud of his new found freedom. He LOVES food. We can't eat in front of him without sharing and he's got an awesome sense of smell when it comes to food. He can smell it from a mile away. He is still our good natured, sweet little boy, but is starting to show signs of a little more fire in him. He'll let you know when he isn't happy about something, usually with a little cry or scream. Once he is satisfied that you know he's not upset he'll usually settle down, but he likes to get his way. He is smart, I'm amazed at the things he already picks up on. The other day at church he was standing on the bench and kept bending down and then standing back up real quickly and smiling. I couldn't figure out what he was doing until I looked at the little boy behind us and realized that Cole was playing peek-a-boo with him! He loves books, playing peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake, music and balls. He is pretty daring too, as he's learned to pull himself up on things he's already had many more falls than I ever remember Addie having. I'm so thankful for his sweet little spirit, the way holding him just makes me feel good, and for the way that he admires his big sister and his dad. I'm so thankful to be his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment