5.14.2010

Congrats Aly!

Dave's sister, Aly, graduated from Nursing school this week. We are so proud of her accomplishment! This also meant that we had most of Dave's family in town visiting. A plus for me, I love visitors more than anything right now! We had a great weekend, Aly's graduation party (the first party at our new house), shopping, eating, swimming, and of course Aly's graduation ceremony Monday night. The weekend flew by and I was so sad to see everyone leave on Tuesday.
Aly's graduation party
Cole practicing for his first birthday cake! He does a great job at getting messy.
We also had some awesome karaoke performances. Look below for a video of Kristy & Brett.
Addie & Brielle enjoyed watching movies in our bed.
Steve cooked a great Mother's Day dinner and made sure that all of the moms relaxed.
Pool Time
We also got Cash back. He has been staying at Dave's parents house while we've been looking for a house. He has been spoiled rotten, hopefully he's ready to live with us again! Dave threw him in the pool, he absolutely hated it and spent the rest of the time hiding behind Dave's dad!
Aly's graduation, Cole was more concerned with Joelle and giving her hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

tricia said...

It was so great to see you guys and your new house. I am excited for Cole's B-day party and to see you all again. Enjoy that great AZ heat! Love you, Tricia

Anonymous said...

WOW, tell her congrats from me! That is great! I am so jealous of your heat and pool right now. XOXO

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

How fun!!! I'm glad to see that you're getting settled. What a relief! :) I have some friends that are moving down to AZ soon, can I set you guys up? You guys would love them!!!