Our little girl is 3! She keeps telling me now that she is 3 she isn't little anymore! (I've been warning her that her birthday would be the last day that she gets a bottle, when she is 3 she is too big for a bottle. This morning when she woke up she asked for a bottle and I told her she couldn't have one now that she was 3, she shrugged her shoulders and walked off! Who knew it would be so easy!) We had a great day yesterday. We started with a walk to the park
Lunch at Taco Bell - Dave & I don't like Taco Bell, but about 3 months ago Addie pointed one out as we drove by and wanted to know what it was and then wanted to eat there. Ever since she has talked about eating at Taco Bell. I told her that we could go on her birthday! So when I asked her what she wanted for lunch today she quickly told me, "it's my birthday, lets go to Taco Bell!"
Grandma & Grandpa Cutler, Justin and Jake are here for the weekend for her birthday. They arrived in the afternoon and we spent some time hanging out in the pool.
Back home for cake, ice cream and of course presents. She was a very spoiled girl! I'm not sure where she saw one, but she has been requesting a "big, pink, cupcake" for her cake. I let her pick out the cake mix, frosting and ice cream...strawberry everything because it was pink! I did the base of the cake in chocolate, but underneath that pink frosting is a pink cake! 
4 comments:
Oh I miss that little girl (and all of you!) I wish I was there. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Im totally jealous of her haul she recieved for her birthday!! HOlly molly!! She is growing up and is just so precious. Im so glad some of the family was able to be with you guys! Nothing better than quality family time. Love you guys!
I am so happy to hear your 3 year old still has a bottle... or had a bottle. I feel like a horrible mother because my 2 1/2 year old gets one every once in awhile. Maybe I'll try the whole "your 3 now and don't get one" thing.
SO CUTE! Looks like she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment