5.26.2010

It's Been a Rough Day

We had such a great time with my family this past weekend. Caitlyn joined us on Friday and quickly gained Addie as her shadow. It was so fun to have our house full of people. But, all good things come to an end and I am learning that the days after company leaves can be pretty rough around our house. I am not the only one that gets homesick, Addie exclaimed to me yesterday, "it's been a rough day, I miss grandma!" I've tried to make the last two days all about Addie, hoping to soften the blow. By the end of today I was exclaiming that it had "been a rough day" too! In my attempt to keep Addie's mind off our empty house I wore us both out. After a full day of the park, swimming, reading huge piles of books, playing games, movies, etc Addie fell asleep at the dinner table! Hopefully she'll wake up in a better mood tomorrow.
Some more pics from our great weekend:

No comments: