8.04.2010

Utah Week 2

Our second week in Utah was pretty low key. When we left on July 2nd I felt like a month away from home would feel like forever. I am surprised that it went by so quickly and now that I'm back home I can't believe it is already over.
Cole was my dads little buddy. He wanted nothing to do with me if grandpa was around. Maybe this is why...grandpa gave him tools to "work" with while they worked on projects!
We were able to go to another one of Justin & Jake's basketball games and then got ice cream after at Thanksgiving Point.
I've heard about Victor's Pond for awhile now, but never been. We had a fun time and the kids LOVED feeding the ducks!
We put the sprinkler under the tramp and Addie was in heaven. We were all surprised at how long she was able to jump without stopping! She out lasted Anna & Sydney by a long shot...and we had to do it everyday for the rest of our trip.
This was one of Cole's favorite spots, I constantly found (or heard) him here!
We had a fun time at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country with Corie, Ellie & Bentleigh. Thanks for hanging out with us!

No comments: