8.02.2010

Draper Days

I was so excited that we would be in town for Draper Days. I've been attending since I can remember, and I didn't want to miss this year. We went to the parade in the morning, had a BBQ at my parents and then to the park for pony rides and watched the fireworks from Chuck & Michelle's backyard. It was a great day, just wish Dave could have enjoyed it with us!
The Parade
Sara, Nathan & Addie
Cole cuddled right into Cliff and stayed for quite awhile. It was pretty cute!
Ready for the candy!
Caitlyn was in the parade.
Stealing from somebody else's bag!
The pony ride
Cole talking to dad. He definitely missed his dad while we were in UT. He would hand me the phone and say "dadda". He loved to talk to him & would always get the biggest smile on his face as soon as Dave started talking.

No comments: