12.24.2010

Best Husband Ever!

What does this picture have to do with how awesome Dave is? Keep reading :)
I have to brag about how sweet Dave is...in fact I constantly feel like the luckiest girl to be married to him. A few of the things he's done these last few weeks:
* Arranged all baby-sitting while I was in NYC. In fact, when I asked him if he had a preference on who I had watch the kids he told me "don't worry about it, I already have it taken care of."
*Called me from work last week wanting to know our plans for the weekend. After I told him we didn't have much going on Saturday he told me that he was getting a sitter so that we could go out. He arranged the baby-sitter, the time and great company! We had the yummiest dinner at Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant.
*Planned a surprise birthday party for me - told me he had to deliver a safe Wed night, arranged to have a friend "distract" me for an hour so he could clean the house (thanks Stacey...she even cooked dinner for us as a thank you for helping her....little did I know she was really helping Dave), called to tell me the delivery was cancelled & when I got home walked into my surprise! He even had another friend make the cake...one of the best I've had, thanks Tiffany! And thanks to everyone that came & the great gifts!
Dave...thanks for being my better half and my best friend. I love you!

2 comments:

Casey Jensen said...

Sounds like you are a very lucky girl! Happy Birthday Candice!

Train Gang said...

I'd keep him!!

your house looks so awesome! way to go on the updates. I'm not doing very well with some wallpaper in my house ...did yours come off in big sheets like that?

also I love Addie saying you will be her children's babysitter!!!! still laughing.