12.23.2010
Christmas Part I
We did Christmas in parts this year. We are spending the holidays in UT and I don't want to pack everything so part one happened the morning of December 22nd. Dave and I exchanged gifts & gave Addie and Cole their presents from us. The opening presents part was great, Dave spoiled me and Addie had a great time opening presents and Cole enjoyed his gifts once they were open! He didn't care too much for opening them himself. The day didn't have quite the same feeling when we had to run errands, pack and get ready for our trip the rest of the day. It was kind of sad to send Dave off to work instead of being able to hang out all day enjoying each other and letting Addie & Cole play with their new things. Oh well, I think I'm the only one that noticed!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment