Why is it that little boys end up with so many bumps, bruises and scratches than girls? Cole has far out numbered Addie in this department. Today was no different. While we did yard work and other projects around the house Cole managed to fall face first into gravel, skin his knees about a 100 times and smash his fingers in the door. By the end of the day he looked like he'd been in some kind of fight! Although there were a few tears throughout the day I have to say he is a pretty tough little kid :) 
(I probably should have washed dinner off of his face before I took the pic, but he was headed for the tub!)
2 comments:
I would definitely agree with this statement! Although, the biggest thing I got from your post was a jealous pang that you are actually able to DO yardwork! Oh those 90 degree temps are sounding nice!
Candace he's huge! Growing too fast :)
Post a Comment