With the exception of the weekend we spent in Utah, we have had visitors every week since President's Day weekend in February! We've loved it, and the last month and a half has flown by. Our visitors started with Grant & Kristene (I already posted about) and ended with Chase & Carolyn. Unfortunately I haven't been very good at taking pictures...which I realized when I downloaded my camera this morning. Here are some of what I do have:
The Lindstrom Family came down from ID to watch Rob's brother play in some spring ball games. They spent a few nights with us and we were all able to go to a game. It was a pretty hot day & the kids kept trying to find spots in the shade!


My poor AZ baby...he isn't used to grass :( He insisted on keeping his shoes on or he'd climb up into the stroller!Uncle Jake stopped by for the day on his way to Rocky Point, Mexico. It was 90 degrees outside so we decided to try out the pool. The water is still pretty cold, but we enjoyed hanging out in the sun!

No pics, but we also loved our visits from the Oldhams and my cousin Chase and his family. Thanks for coming! Our friends here in AZ have joked that our house has a revolving door...but we LOVE it that way :) Looks like we'll have a break this week and then we get all of Dave's family the following week for Aly's wedding! We can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment