9.23.2012

California

We headed to California last week for a little family vacation!  We took a lot of pictures in 5 days, so I'm going to post about each day instead of having one giant post :)

First stop - San Diego:
Our first stop was San Diego, to visit Greg & Cami and their family.  We had a fun time seeing their house and going to church with them.  We always love visiting family :)  On our way out of town we stopped by the San Diego temple.  As we were walking around the grounds Addie turned to me and said, "mom, do you know what I was just thinking? This temple is beautiful!  I would like to live here!!"  She's always had a special connection with temples, which I hope continues :)

Happy to be out of the car! (I knew they were good travelers, but I was pretty impressed that we made the 5 1/2 hr drive without having to stop!!)


 All this for one night!



No comments: