9.23.2012

Disneyland

We met up with Oldhams in Newport Beach for the rest of the week.  Our first stop was Disneyland!  I was pretty worried when it took us an hour and a half to get in the parking lot, but once we were in the crowds weren't too bad, as long as we stayed away from Cars Land!  I guess that's what we get for going to the park soon after they've opened up a new area. 
 Isaac & Sunny became fast friends :)
I had no idea that Cole would be so excited to meet the different characters, but I think he enjoyed meeting them as much as he enjoyed the rides!













Cole loved his map.  After each ride he pulled it out to navigate to the next place!






Can you tell how excited Dave & John are that we stayed until the park closed ;)



Addie and Cole were tired!!  They fell asleep before we even ordered our food for dinner and didn't wake up until the next morning!

 

No comments: