I took Addi to the Bean Museum at BYU this week. She loves this place, as soon as we pulled into the parking lot she starting shouting, "animals, animals!" Amber and Sydney joined us...Syd and Addi had a great time running around. They even got to touch a real snake!
When we got home it was naptime. Addi didn't want to get out of her carseat, she cried for about a 1/2 hour and wanted nothing to do with me. This is how she finally fell asleep...
This has happened once before and it always breaks my heart. I hate when she falls asleep this upset, but she needed it. She slept for 4 hours!
2 comments:
That is so cute. Sometimes they just have to fall asleep on their own terms, huh? The musuem looked like fun!
Hey next time you go to the Museum you should call me! I would love to take Tristan. Thank you so much for coming to the birthday party, and for the Valentine's.
Post a Comment