2.26.2009

A new favorite

Addi has never been a big fan of movies or TV, until she came across our portable DVD player. Everyday I hear: "money, mom, money"! The first time I thought she was way too young to be asking me for money, but as she pulled me towards the DVD player I quickly realized that she was saying "movie". Although we have practiced it still comes out "money" but at least now I know what she is talking about! She hasn't sat through a whole movie yet, but she goes in about 15-20 minute intervals with the player right on her lap. Then she gets up, rides her rocking horse, plays with her dolls or some other toys and is ready to watch again about 20 minutes later. Because Dave and I haven't tried to get her to like TV and we don't watch a lot of cartoons, the only movie that I have for her is Shrek 2...needless to say I am getting pretty sick of this movie and I'm not even watching it, just hearing it! I think that her Easter basket this year will be filled with a few more options.

1 comment:

Marie Stott said...

We have a few that we like for Cora..If you want to try them out let us know. We don't love cartoons either so we have some good educational ones.