2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Although I don't look forward to Valentine's Day like I do Christmas, Thanksgiving or the 4th of July it is a holiday I enjoy, and a good reminder to me of how thankful I am for my Valentine! I never would have guessed that when Dave and I met eight years ago that this is where we'd be...but I wouldn't have it any other way. Dave...thank you for still making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, father or friend. You work so hard for our family, love Addi and me unconditionally and continue to inspire me to be a better person. I love you so much and look forward to many more Valentine's together!

1 comment:

Brit H. said...

So so so cute! I love all of the old pictures. What a great life that you two have built together.

Happy Valentines!