As I was packing up some stuff Addie saw some of our wedding pictures. She's definitely my girl and LOVES weddings..."so pretty" is what she says about them! She kept asking "mom and daddy's wedding?" so I asked her if she wanted to watch our wedding video. She said yes, so I put it in and sat down on the couch with her. A few minutes into it she burst into tears and just started sobbing. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "I go, the wedding" in between sobs! I tried to explain to her that she wasn't born yet and that she was watching from heaven. That didn't make it any better, she just continued to cry. So I asked her if I should turn it off, that question produced even louder cries, she did not want it turned off. Once I told her that we wouldn't be able to watch it if she was going to cry she finally calmed down. That's my girl...doesn't want to miss out on anything, especially a wedding!











1 comment:
That is so funny, I sure do love Addie. It was fun to see some of your wedding photos.
Post a Comment